As many of you know, my dog writes books reviews. It’s weird. I know. But it makes him happy and keeps him from pooping on the floor or drinking out of the toilet, so I just go with it.
Anyway, Chewy knows I’ve been working really hard on the eFestival of Words and wants to help. So he came up with an idea, all by himself, to help with the promotion (He was my marketing director for a while). He thought it would be a great idea to interview some of the finalists. But not with some boring “who is your favorite author and why” interview, but an interview about the things that are really important.
So Chewy has come up with a list of questions. If you are a finalist for the eFestival of Words Best of the Independent eBook Awards and would like to participate, just email me your answers to my eFestival of Words email address. I’ll post the interviews as they come in. And Chewy said he would also like a photo of your dog to share with the interview (assuming you have a dog.) You can attach it to your email when you send in your answers.
Chewy’s Interview Questions:
1. Tell me how awesome your dog is. If you don’t live with a dog, explain yourself because I tell my mom not to trust dogless people!
2. What is your dog’s favorite thing to do? If you don’t live with a dog, it must be really sad to be you. How do you manage to get through the day without a dog?
3. Are there any dogs in your book? If so, tell me how awesome they are! If there are no dogs, do you regret not having any in your book?
4. If your main character was a dog, what kind of a dog would he or she be?
5. If you could be a dog for one day, what kind of a dog would you be and what would you do with your dog day?
6. Do you like bacon? I really like bacon. Mom is always buying that weird turkey bacon though because she doesn’t eat pork. I think there is something wrong with her because how can she not eat bacon, right? I mean, isn’t it the greatest thing ever? Mom is normally pretty smart about things, but I don’t get it. *sigh* But you like real bacon, right?